Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SketchBook Project: World tour 2012

So,
whilst browsing a few of my favorite art blogs, I came across a website http://www.arthousecoop.com. Here they are promoting a sketchbook tour across the country to all artists whom want to participate. You have to pay a nominal fee to garner a sketchbook with your desired theme, and upon completion, your sketchbook goes on tour across the country to find its final resting place in the permanent art collection at the Brooklyn art library.
     Long story short, I thought this would be a divine way to keep working, and keep myself sketching. I will be posting my work in the sketchbook here. It's a win win for me, I get to participate in a fantastic art tour, and keep working, as well as keep this blog ( which I always shamefully neglect ) updated.
    Keep in tune, I will start posting as soon as I receive my customized sketchbook for this project. In the meantime I will try to post some current works preceding this project.
    Thank you you for patiently awaiting my next post ( as well as customized revamping of this blog which is greatly needed. )

    ~ Vicki

No comments: